INFORMATIVE NEW COURSES with EXCEPTIONAL NEW PROVIDERS as from 10 May 2011.
These informative and useful Online CPD Courses, offered by approved NSW Office of Fair Trading Course Providers, are applicable for all NSW builders and swimming pool builders CPD (Continuing Professional Development) licence needs. As they are accessible online, you can study and earn CPD points day or night, either at home or in your office.
These courses have been prepared by specialists in their respective fields, who are prepared to assist you on completion of the course. We also offer a range of CPD Workshops and CPD Hard Copy Correspondence courses.
Choose from the following CPD Online courses:
- How to run a small business.
- Practical Tips in Building.
- Basic Contract Law.
- Communication, Contracts and Dispute Resolution.
- The ins and outs of Workers Compensation.
- Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S).
- Employment Law -Fair Work.
- The Building Code of Australia (BCA).
- Home Building Act - Part 1.
- Home Building Act - Part 2.
- Business Systems for Builders.
- How to build Green and apply Sustainability..
- Insolvency and Liquidation Insights.
- Family Law in the Workplace.
- The Security of Payments Act (SoPA).
- Dispute Resolution – Mediation.
- Personal Injury.
- Hiring Foreign Workers.
- Builder's Insurances.
- Superannuation Liabilities and Responsibilities.
- Dust Diseases.
- Dial Before you Dig Course.